VISA® Debit Card
The card that’s better than cash.
Get connected to convenience and ease with Connects Federal Credit Union’s Get Connected Card. It’s not a credit card, it’s an account access card. It’s a check card. It’s an ATM card. You can use it at an ATM with your assigned PIN to access your checking or savings. (Foreign ATMs and POS PIN transactions incur a $1.50 fee per transaction).
You can also use it at any merchant with a POS terminal and/or that accepts VISA. When using the card at merchants, request a “credit” transaction to avoid the $1.50 fee. You can use this card just about anywhere, order online, order flowers or use at restaurants.
Earn rewards using your card. Enroll in the UChoose Rewards® program and earn 1 point for every $2 spent when you sign for your purchases. Redeem your points online for merchandise, gift cards and travel. For more information on rewards visit our FAQs page.
My Cards in The Mobile Banking App!
Your Card, on Your Terms
Manage your debit and/or credit card usage through your mobile device by defining when, where and how your payment card is used with My Cards in the Mobile Banking from Connects FCU
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the mobile banking app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Download the Connects Mobile Banking App from Google Play™ or the App StoresSM to:
- Turn your cards on or off from your smartphones
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type, etc.
- Set limits for spending – great for parents
- And set other features
Travel Tips for using your Connects Debit Check Card
If traveling outside of the U.S., Connects must activate usage rights for transactions in foreign countries. Please download and complete our Foreign Usage Request Form in advance of traveling outside of the United States.
For more information on the Get Connected Card or to apply for yours, contact Member Services.
To report Lost or Stolen VISA Debit Check Card/ATM Card – 1.800.417.8715