Enrollment Help for Online Banking Services
My Connection – Online Branch
All of our additional online services require that you first enroll in Online Banking.
ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS
- Click on the “Enroll” button on our website home page. If you choose Log In, you can select “First Time User”
- Enter your member (account) number and social security number.
- You will be prompted to receive a security code to your email or by text to your mobile device. Once received enter the code and click Verify.
- Proceed to set up three security questions and complete your enrollment.
- Choose a User ID. User ID must be between 6 – 32 characters and may contain letters, numbers and special characters. (! # $ @ % + ? )
- Choose a Password. Password must be between 8 – 32 characters, must have both upper and lower case letter, at least one number and at least one special character. ( ! # $ @ % + ? )
- Confirm Password.
- Click the link “Forgot Password?” underneath the User Logon option.
- Type in User ID in space provided. Click “Ok”.
- You will be prompted to answer all THREE of your security questions.
- Once successful in completing your answers, you will be able to immediately set up a new password. You cannot use previously used passwords. If you get an error, you may need to start over and select a completely different password.
Pay Connection Bill Pay
- Note: You must have a checking account to use Bill Pay
- Once in you’re My Connection – Online Branch account, click the “Pay and Transfer” tab or “Move Money” in the App
- You will be presented with the “Terms and Conditions”. Read and once completed click the “Agree” button .
- You will now be prompted to set up your bills, for ease of set up, have your current paper bills with you as you will need information such as account numbers and remittance addresses.
- Once in Bill Pay you see the menu up top, click Help Center for complete details to assist you using Bill Pay
- You can download the Connects FCU app to your smartphone from the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play Store. When you download the Connects FCU app onto your smartphone, your first time use will require that you enter your online banking USER ID, answer one of your online banking security questions and enter your online banking PASSWORD.
- Must have My Connection- Online Branch
- You’ll Find eStatements by clicking on your Savings or Checking accounts. The Online Statements link is located on the right side with the other links.
- Click on eStatements and the eStatement Usage Agreement will display, if it does not display, you most likely need to turn off your “pop-up blockers”
- Read the agreement and once you finish and have scrolled to the bottom, you will see the ACCEPT button. Simply accept and you will receive eStatements starting with the next statement produced for your accounts
- If you are connected to joint member accounts, once you click on eStatements, you will see links to those accounts and you select the account you need to enroll
External Transfers (A2A)
Must have My Connection – Online Branch
Transfer funds between your Connects accounts and accounts that you own at other financial institutions.
External Account Transfer: to setup, simply complete the External Transfer Request Form located in Online Banking. Once submitted, a Connects representative will setup the account for you and notify in the Message Center in Online Banking.
Once setup, you will see the accounts available in the Transfers section in the accounts selection.
For questions or issues with Online banking Services, contact us during business hours at 804-427-5185 or email email@example.com.